Southeast senior Breiona Catching of St. Louis, Missouri, spent her summer learning new laboratory techniques and conducting cardiovascular research at the Medical University of South Carolina. Catching, a double major in microbiology and medical laboratory sciences, says “My entire life will be geared towards research, so if I learn techniques now, they will be beneficial in my future.” She expects to graduate from Southeast in May 2019 and is looking towards doing graduate work at the University of Maryland or the University of Alabama-Birmingham because of their excellent pathology assistant programs. Read more....
This section is created by Revolution Slider and to create it please follow this instruction:
- Go to Appearance > Install Plugins and active revolution slider
- Go to Revolution sliders -> click on “Import Slider” -> click on “Choose File”
- Go to DummyContent folder which is inside the theme package and select yorkrev1.zip and then click on “Import Slider”
- Enter to the imported slider ( yorkpress revslider 1 )
- go to slider settings -> post category
- Select your category
After finishing above steps, you can delete these texts.