Southeast is among five Missouri universities highlighted in the “Degrees with Less Debt: Postsecondary Strategies that Enhance Low-Income and Black Student Success” report released by St. Louis Graduates. The report identifies strategies employed at colleges and universities attended by St. Louis area students to support low-income and Black students to graduation with less debt. One student focus group from each institution, representing low-income and Black students, was selected and interviewed. From the themes that emerged from the interviews, high-level institutional strategies were identified that are reducing inequities based on race and class......
This section is created by Revolution Slider and to create it please follow this instruction:
- Go to Appearance > Install Plugins and active revolution slider
- Go to Revolution sliders -> click on “Import Slider” -> click on “Choose File”
- Go to DummyContent folder which is inside the theme package and select yorkrev1.zip and then click on “Import Slider”
- Enter to the imported slider ( yorkpress revslider 1 )
- go to slider settings -> post category
- Select your category
After finishing above steps, you can delete these texts.