Faculty and staff in the Department of Engineering & Technology engineered personal protective equipment (PPE) for the local healthcare community. Using 3D printers and a laser cutter in Southeast’s Otto and Della Seabaugh Polytechnic Building, several shields were delivered to facilities to help those on the frontline in Cape Girardeau. We all have a responsibility to help fight this unprecedented pandemic, and we felt this was one small way in which we could support our local community. – Dr. Brad Deken Chair, Department of Engineering & Technology Learn More...
This section is created by Revolution Slider and to create it please follow this instruction:
- Go to Appearance > Install Plugins and active revolution slider
- Go to Revolution sliders -> click on “Import Slider” -> click on “Choose File”
- Go to DummyContent folder which is inside the theme package and select yorkrev1.zip and then click on “Import Slider”
- Enter to the imported slider ( yorkpress revslider 1 )
- go to slider settings -> post category
- Select your category
After finishing above steps, you can delete these texts.