Leading by example, student athletes and Southeast Athletics participated in the NCAA Diversity and Inclusion Media Campaign. The campaign took place in October 2020 and was designed as a way for student athletes, administrators, and coaches to use their platform to create a dialogue surrounding diversity, equity, and inclusion. The goal was to communicate the need and importance of developing inclusive environments. In the fall, SEMO Football and the Cape Girardeau Police Department teamed up to host a car wash which raised $13,0000 to benefit the One City Minority Policy Academy Scholarship......
This section is created by Revolution Slider and to create it please follow this instruction:
- Go to Appearance > Install Plugins and active revolution slider
- Go to Revolution sliders -> click on “Import Slider” -> click on “Choose File”
- Go to DummyContent folder which is inside the theme package and select yorkrev1.zip and then click on “Import Slider”
- Enter to the imported slider ( yorkpress revslider 1 )
- go to slider settings -> post category
- Select your category
After finishing above steps, you can delete these texts.